Hello; I'm Faelie but you can call me Fae (it's friendly!). Please don't edit this page unless you're fixing any spelling/grammatical error! Thanks and send me an owl! c:
22 June 1995
14" Holly, Phoenix Feather
Faelie was born to two Muggles of Asian descent in London, but moved to North America before she could speak. Shortly after she turned 10, her father had a job transfer resolving them to move back to London. A year later, she was notified of her witch status and began to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, despite her mother's protests of disbelief. Faelie was very enthusiastic about becoming a wizard and studied magic prior to entering Hogwarts.
Education at Hogwarts
- "I was never good at life science and things along that line..."
- —Faelie on Herbology
Due to her enthusiasm about wizardry, her studies with most subjects went very well. Her report cards consisted with mainly O's and E's with an exception of an A for Herbology.
Faelie has just begun attending her fifth year at Hogwarts and will be taking O.W.L.s this year.
Current Favorite Quote
- Ginny: "You'd think people had better things to gossip about. Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest."
- Harry: "What did you tell her?"
- Ginny: "I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail. Much more macho."
- Harry: "Thanks. And what did you tell her Ron's got"
- Ginny: "A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where."
- — Harry and Ginny talking in Gryffindor Common Room