Hello, this is Enoch. I come from Canada in peace. Please don't edit this page unless I've actually done something really bad, otherwise, use my talk page or send me a message.
- Explodiarmus, a variation of the Disarming Spell, except the wand is ejected from the victim's hand and the person is thrown backwards at an explosive force.
- Conjurus [object], a conjuring spell that easily conjures anything. Can be done wandlessly and nonverbally.
- Ascendare, which comes from Alarte Ascendare. Allows you to be taken upwards to the next available platform. This is based on the 'ascend' command from Single Player Commands.
- Descendare, the exact opposite of Ascendare (go figure!).
- Editing Wikipedia
- Patroling around WikiAnswers
- Visual Basic (6, 2008, 2010) programming
- Reading EBooks.
- Hacking, cracking, decompiling, tinkering, whatever you call it, with software to make it do interesting things becaues it's fun, and I get to learn how it works.
- Reading email, this is a chore, since I have to keep my email under
500 20003000, and I've already reached over 400 600 11642100! I get an average of 35+ emails a day, mainly because Facebook spams me every time someone likes a comment I made. It's now obviously a problem due to not having enough time, and every time I move something from my inbox to my Facebook folder, in a couple of hours, it fills itself back up.
- Memorizing Pi:
- TV, I watch less than 5 hours a month, because the computer is far more fascinating along with free Futurama episodes that are available to watch on Piggymoo.
- My USB has
816 GB of memory! It uses USB 3.0, and it's less than half full.
- I play Minecraft. A lot.