She's mischievious, stunning, witty, funny, slick, quick, flirty, cheeky, sarcastic, mean, short tempered... '
10 June 1980
Married (as of 2017)
5 ft 8
Pomeranian Puppy (registered)
Aspen, 13 inches, Phoenix Feather, Unbending
Head of Portkey Office - Ministry Of Magic
WHO I AM... ( just me!! )
- My name is Emily Lyra Howard Riddle but I don't like to use my FILTHY MUGGLE GRANDFATHER'S NAME!!!. So... I just use Howard like my mother's, too bad she died from that merlin Black Cat Flu . Actually thinking about it, I never really got to see my mother because she died in front of me when I was 10 months old. I live with the Malfoys ' at Malfoy Manor and, yes, I know what you're thinking... You are thinking WHAT YOU GET TO LIVE WITH THE MALFOYS'!!. It's not that bad really beacuse I get an advantage on Draco , it's good because, well he hardly get's on with anybody without getting into a fight exept from me. Oh, and I forgot to tell you why I living with them. BECAUSE you know how my father is Tom Riddle ? yeah well he got kinda angry when he found out that Harry Potter was the CHOSEN ONE! So, when he lost all his powers, we all thought he was dead and my mother got killed by some muggles from hate! (that's why I so hate muggles!) and I got stuck in my house for 5 days and was literally crying the whole time then Lucius Malfoy saved me. I go to Hogwarts and I was sorted into Slytherin ( SURPRISE!! ) and I got proved a hatstall between Slytherin and Ravenclaw but I think my evilness overpowered it.
BE KIND TO WITCHES/WIZARDS ( favourite wizards )
- Tom Riddle : Emily : Pa, I really miss Ma... even if I never met her.
- Tom : I know Poppet, Jessica was the most wonderful person I ever met.
- ( Papa ) Even though Papa is the reason for many deaths, I still love him. We still celebrate each other's occasions like birthdays and we sometimes go to Mama's gravestone.
- | Draco Malfoy : Draco : 'Em, are you okay? I seen you crying alot lately... Has it got something to do with POTTER?!
- Emily : 'No D, it's that merlin Parkinson ! She keeps making fun of Ma how she deserves to die and threatened to kill me!
- Draco : 'WHAT?! I'll teach her Em, no one threats my sister and gets away with it!
- ( I call him D and he calls me Em ) It may looks like we hate each other but deep down, we love eachother. He would stand up for me against that stupid POTTER ... if he dare talks to me.
- Lucius Malfoy: Lucius : 'Happy Birthday kids. Me and Narcissa bought it. for you two. I hope you like it, it's a firebolt , the latest of it's kind!
- Narcissa : 'Happy 14th birthday you two!
- Draco : 'Thanks Father! I think I'll use it right now!
- Emily : 'Aww, thank Mum and Dad... same, me and Draco can go and play Quidditch!
- ( Dad ) Well I'm glad it was him who saved me because he is like the best second father in the whole world! But of course I love my real father the most.
- Narcissa Malfoy : Narcissa : 'Make sure you look after each other because Hogwarts could get dangerous when your father's in Azkaban.
- Draco : ''Yes Mother, I will. Look! the train 's about to go, bye. Come on Em.'
- Narcissa : ''Before you go Milly, stay with your brother. please?'
- Emily : ''Will do... I love youuu.
- ( Mom ) Well, sometimes she can be too motherly and kiss me on the cheek when everybody's looking but she actually a good mother.
- Daphne Greengrass : Emily : ''So you're telling me I have to play a muggle game?'
- Daphne : ''Come on Milly! It will be fun, truth or dare?'
- Emily : ''Dare?'
- Daphne : ''Okay, I dare you to... kiss Longbottom!'
- Emily : ''How 'bout no?'
- Daphne : ''Oh please? just one quick peck on the lip?!'
- Emily : 'Fine! I'll do it.
- ( Daph ) I guess she is the only girl I've ever got along with seeing as the rest my friends are in fact BOYS.
OUT OF MY WAY! ( my favourite places )
- Diagon Alley : Especially Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ... I don't know why but I think the stuff in there are pretty much useful.
- Hogwarts : Mainly because that's the only place where I can use magic until I'm seventeen.
- Slytherin Dungeon : I love this place!! It's not particularly the ideal place if you're scared of dark but the beds are extremely comfortable.
- Black Lake : This is my secret hideout and my alone are when I'm sad.
MY MAGICAL ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Duelling : I think I inherited my skills from my father. My skills managed to fight off Ron Weasley and Neville Longbottom but they unfortunately didn't die.
- Potioneer : I achieved an Outstanding in O.W.L for making the Felix Felicis and the Polyjuice Potion.
- Charms : I was quite skilled at charms. I put the False Memory Charm on Granger when she saw me duelling Weasley.
- Occlumency and Legilimency : My father taught me how to read other people's mind and if only Snape hasn't learnt Occulmency then I would have found out that he was actually on Dumbledore's side.
- Parseltongue : I think all descendants of Slytherin are all Parseltongue.
- Transfiguration : I achieved yet another O on my O.W.Ls and I managed to turn a quill into a phoenix .
- Non-verbal magic : I mastered non-verbal magic in my fourth year doing counter-jinxes, blocking jinxes and can disarm a person with a flick of my arm.
- Unforgivable Curses : I managed to do Crucio on the 'golden trio'.
- Harry Potter : '' The Dementors are coming to get yoooou POTTER! Why won't you go join your blood-traitor godfather? He is my NUMBER ONE enemy!!! He thinks he's all special just because he survived the killing curse but he is wrong because I know that one day my father will kill him.
- Ron Weasley : '' My brother was right! You're ginger, hand-me-down clothes and more siblings than your parents can afford! How many? SEVEN?! Another Weasley? I think those blood-traitors have too many children then they can afford!!! The Burrow is way tiny I bet I will have to share a room! He's actually as dumb as he looks.
- Hermione Granger : '' Oh no! Granger has survived the Basilisk! Too bad it hasn't killed you; filthy mud-blood ! Gosh that filthy mud-blood ... Her is too bushy I bet that she can't even brush it. I think that mud-bloods should not be accepted at Hogwarts . She probably cheats in exams maybe with Felix Felicis?
- Pansy Parkinson : '' How many times Parkinson! Me and Draco DOESN'T like you! HAHA your face looks more like a pug... you know? the dog? Pansy-Poo. ' ''That merlin git!! She makes fun of everyone, even me!. Doesn't she know I am? She is so soft to Draco, she even calls him Dracy-Poo! Even me and Draco knows how much we hate her but she will never leave us alone.'
- Neville Longbottom : : '' Longbottom! It was just a kiss! A DARE KISS! I would actually kiss a mud-blood over you! That boy is so stupid he even needs a rememberall! He even used to have a crush on me in fifth year... YUCK!! When I think of him I think of slime just like his stupid family tree.''
- Cho Chang : '' I know you just said yes to Diggroy to the Yule Ball so you could get attention. He's was just chosen for the Triwizard Tournarment!! I bet he'll die or get killed by a Sphinx. I just think she is just an ugly prick! First she's with Diggory then she dates Potter! She is just a stupid, dumb heart-breaker.
' Emily... You look exactly like Jessica. She would be so happy to see you alive! ------ Tom Riddle analyzing her for the first time in eleven years.'''''
- Emily has a exact spitting image of her mother; having smooth, straight, black hair; eyes like milk chocolates, making you want to fall into them; beauty almost enough to make you weak-to-the-knees from her Veela blood-line; her body was slim and her legs were fifteen minutes long. Her favourite accessory was her hair as she takes pride on it and would style it everyday into a braid, ponytail or even a just a plain headband. On her neck, a necklace with a peace sign; a family heirloon. Emily had delightful skin, she never had any skin problems including zits, acne, warts or even spots.
- Malfoy Manor : Along with D, we owned this place as the winter house. We and our children would go here every winter (hence the name) to celebrate christmas and have our own banquet there.
- Alastor : He was my pet owl. Alastor was a Screech Owl; the cleverest owl in Eeylops Owl Emporium so I knew I had to buy him... It was only 15 galleons, not that much in my opinion.
- Resurrection Stone : The resurrection stone was on my grandfather's ring and it got given to me and I always wore this when I used to go to Hogsmeade until it got taken from me. I'm surprised the curse hasn't worked on me, maybe because I'm a descendant of Slytherin.
- Firebolt broom : This was my fourteenth birthday present from the Malfoys' and I've been using this for transport ever since!
- Salazar Slytherin's Locket : Yes, this was also giving to me by Papa along with the ring. I think it's very pretty with the snake in a form of S. Too bad Potter destroyed it!
- Two years after the Battle of Hogwarts I married a wizard named Michael Parker who was in Ravenclaw and we had four children; Jessica 'Jess' Narcissa Parker ( 14 yr ), Tom 'Tommy' Lucius Parker ( 14 yr ), Nicole ''Nik' Merope Parker( 11 yr ) Harry Haz' Draco Parker and ( 6 yr ). Me and Hermione has actually got along by now and our children are in fact best friends ( I mean by Rose and Nicole ).