|Cole Jackson Herrington|
July 5, 1993
|Also known as||
5 ft somethin
Anakin Skywalker-like dark brown
House of Herrington
Personality and traits
Although Cole wasn't a Death Eater, in his early life, he was very hateful because of the constant bullying he suffered for 7 years in middle and high school. The pain caused by the bullies made him angry. The anger made him hateful. Then, the hate caused suffering. He never killed anyone, but his hate tore his soul apart like a Horcrux would. Eventually, his remorse and guilt saved him.
- Harry: "Why don't you just hand me that gun, Cole? Come on, man. I can help you."
- Cole: "I can't."
- Harry: "Well, I'm not gonna leave you here, Cole. I'm not gonna do that and I'll tell you why. Because I've been there. I got the gun, and I planned on using it, okay? I've been there. And I want to tell you something...It gets better."
- Cole: "Not this. It can't."
- Harry: "It does, Cole. That-That pain in your stomach, that pain in your heart, it goes away. That voice in your head that's saying there's no way out, it's wrong, Cole! Would you please...Please, just believe me. It gets better."
- — Harry Potter saving Cole from suicide.
His senior year, the worst year of his suffering, Cole finally snapped. Being shoved in a rolled up gym rug upside down, Cole Herrington unleashed his fury. He assaulted all the bullies that caused him pain. He was about to kill the one that caused most of his suffering, Draco Malfoy, when Draco apologized with genuine regret.
Seeing the sight of his enemy regretting his actions, Cole began to feel instant remorse, guilt and shame. Cole went to the highest point of Hogwarts. Overcome with remorse, he was about to commit suicide. But Harry came in and talked Cole down.
Eventually, Cole, Harry and Ginny became good friends.
- Cole Herrington: "You have passed the test, young wizard. Truly, you are gifted in the ways of the Arts."
- James: "Cole Herrington. You helped my father defeat Voldemort during the Second Wizarding War. Show me how to stop his apprentice."
- Cole Herrington: "Yes, I can teach you to harness the power of the Force and magic around you, making you immune to Lord Reaper's effect...for a short time. But this knowledge comes at great risk."
- James: "I am willing to take that risk."
- Cole Herrington: "The knowledge you seek is very powerful, James Potter. Use it carefully or it will lead you to the dark side."
- James: "I'm not afraid."
- Cole Herrington: "You should be. I once thought I was impervious to the lure of the dark side...I was mistaken. Do not take the same path as I."
- James: "Teach me. I am ready."
- — Cole Herrington's ghost to James Sirius Potter, Harry Potter's son, on defeating Voldemort's apprentice.
Shortly after Cole died, Voldemort's apprentice, Lord Reaper, revealed himself, reeking havoc on the magical world. Harry's eldest son, James Sirius Potter, came to the temple that held Cole's grave. As a ghost, Cole taught James how to resist Reaper's deadly aura effect, warning him also of the risks that the knowledge of such power could lead him to the dark side.
Cole had the rarest form of Riddikulus. Instead of enchanting the regular riddikulus, Cole would say levamentum, which would turn his boggart into something that gave him comfort instead of humor. His Levamentum was either Love or going to heaven.
|Cole Herrington||Sin and Eric Harris||Love/Going to Heaven|
|This user is from the U.S.A.|
|This user's favourite book is Deathly Hallows.|
|This user's favourite movie is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.|
|This user is a fan of Ginny Weasley.|
|This user is a former duelling champion.|
|This user's Patronus is an Eagle.|
|This user believes in the Greater Good.|
|This user is also an editor in the Star Wars Wiki.|