Magical Creatures by classification
|Professors: Septima Vector|
|Known Arithmancers: Bridget Wenlock|
|Textbooks: Numerology and Grammatica · New Theory of Numerology|
|Arithmancy at Hogwarts: Arithmancy (class) · Classroom 7A · Advanced Arithmancy Studies|
|Professors: Sybill Trelawney · Firenze|
|Known Seers: Calchas · Cassandra Vablatsky · Cassandra Trelawney · Inigo Imago · Mopsus · Professor Mopsus|
|Textbooks: The Dream Oracle · Unfogging the Future|
|Methods: Astrology · Cartomancy · Tarot cards · Crystal-gazing · Crystal Ball · Fire-omens · Heptomology · Palmistry · Ornithomancy · Tessomancy|
|Divination at Hogwarts: Divination (class) · Divination Classroom · Divination Staircase · Sybill Trelawney's office · Classroom Eleven|
Tales of Beedle
Hogwarts Quidditch members
Secret passages cleanup
|"Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you?"|
- A passage beneath the Whomping Willow, leading to the Shrieking Shack. It was used by Remus Lupin during his school years so that he could isolate himself during his monthly transformations into a werewolf. Sirius Black used this passage to slip past the Dementors and get inside the school grounds during the 1993–1994 school year.
- A passage behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy. Fred and George Weasley claimed to have found this secret passage during their first week at Hogwarts.
- A passage behind a mirror on the fourth floor, which was caved in as of 1993. It leads to Hogsmeade, but where in Hogsmeade it leads to is unknown. Sirius mentioned that it was large enough for an organization to hold a meeting inside.
- A passage beneath a one-eyed witch statue by the stairs to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, leading to the cellar of Honeydukes. Tapping the hump with a wand and speaking aloud the word Dissendium to the witch accesses this passage, the hump on the statue then opens and reveals the hidden passageway.
- A link between two vanishing cabinets, one in Hogwarts and the other in Borgin and Burkes in Knockturn Alley. This link presumably worked until 1992 when Peeves (persuaded by Nearly Headless Nick) smashed the Hogwarts cabinet on the floor above Argus Filch's office. The passage was reopened in 1997 when Draco Malfoy fixed the cabinet, and used it to bring Death Eaters into the school. This passage is not shown on the Marauder's Map.
- A passage in the Room of Requirement, leading to the Hog's Head bar in Hogsmeade. However, due to the nature of the Room of Requirement, it is possible that several passages to different locations could be accessed from it. This passage was discovered by Neville Longbottom during the 1997–1998 school year and is not shown on the Marauder's Map.