Urine is a liquid product of the body that is excreted through the urethra in order to get rid of unwanted or unneeded substances in the bloodstream.
According to an alchemical work dating back to the 1550s, urine is used in the making of the perfect medicine, along with salt, vinegar, Sal Ammoniac and a particular Sulphur Vive. Urine can be also used in potion-making; it is used in the brewing of the Polyjuice Potion.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ "Urine" on Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) - Chapter 24 (Norbert)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (film) - See this image.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) - Chapter 15 (Rogue Bludger). Can only be seen in the widescreen version DVD. See screenshot.