|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
In the painting, Oapley is depicted as playing a game of Wizard's Chess with Podric Piles, with Tobias Stump, standing, watching over the game, and Muldoon Cragg, in the background, absorbed in reading. Oapley is depicted as sitting on a chair, wearing a curly white powdered wig with a black pointy hat, a red coat and matching breeches, white cravat and stockings, and holding a roll of parchment on his left hand.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Making of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))