|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- Lavender Brown: "Oh Professor, look! I think I've got an unaspected planet! Oooh, which one's that, Professor?"
- Professor Trelawney: "It is Uranus, my dear."
- Ron Weasley: "Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?"
- — Fourth year Divination class in the 1994-1995 school year.[src]
Uranus is one of the planets in the Solar System. In Divination class at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1994, Lavender Brown thought she had an unaspected planet on her astrological chart. Professor Trelawney identified the planet as Uranus, and Ron Weasley asked if he could have a look at it, causing Professor Trelawney to get angry and set them a lot of homework. It was most likely studied in Astronomy class also.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
|Professors: Aurora Sinistra|
|Astronomy at Hogwarts: Astronomy department · Astronomy Tower · Astronomy Room · Astronomy Stairs · Astronomy Corridor · Astronomy reading room · |
|Astronomers: Aurora Sinistra · Copernicus · George von Rheticus · Perpetua Fancourt|
|Objects: Globe of the Moon · Lunascope · Moon chart · Orrery · Star chart · Telescope|
|Planets: Jupiter · Mars · Mercury · Neptune · Pluto · Saturn · Uranus · Venus|
|Satellites: Callisto · Europa · Ganymede · Io · Moon|
|Constellations: Bartholomeus · Orion|