|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This portrait of a witch hung in Malfoy Manor during 1997 and 1998, while the house was being used as Lord Voldemort's headquarters. The portrait witnessed the death of Charity Burbage and other meetings Lord Voldemort held with his Death Eaters.
Behind the scenes
- The individual in this portrait may have died prior to 1997, because many portraits depict deceased individuals. In addition, the individual's clothing seems to support this.
- This portrait is based off of a c. 1570-75 portrait of Frances Radclyffe, Countess of Sussex (1531–1589).
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ It is possible the individual depicted in this portrait died prior to 1997, because portraits commonly depict deceased individuals. The portrait's clothing also supports this.
- ↑ The Malfoys were pure-blood supremacists, so it is likely the individual in this portrait is a pure-blood, because it was hung in their house. In addition, the portrait was hung in the house while it was used as Lord Voldemort's headquarters, increasing the likelihood this individual is a pure-blood.
- ↑ The portrait was hung in Malfoy Manor, so it is possible this individual is a Malfoy.