|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Unidentified Death Eater|
- "No sign of him, my lord"
- —The Death Eater about Harry Potter
Meeting at Malfoy Manor
Battle of HogwartsWhen Harry Potter went to the Forbidden Forest, this man was among the Death Eaters who watched Voldemort cast the Killing Curse on Harry. He also experienced Harry jumping from Hagrid's arms in the Viaduct Courtyard.
The Death Eater had short brown hair and fairly large ears.
Behind the scenes
- This individual is portrayed by Peter G. Reed in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- In the book, Antonin Dolohov is the Death Eater to say "No sign of him, my Lord." However in the scene of the Forbidden Forest in the movie, this unidentified Death Eater is the man to say this line.
- In the book, Thorfinn Rowle is the Death Eater to say "QUIET!" to silence Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest, whilst in the movie, this Death Eater says it instead.
- In a Behind the Scenes clip, this man is seen Disapparating, this probably means he fled the castle as the battle continued, meaning he was not one of the most faithful Death Eaters.