|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This male Auror was stationed at Hogwarts Castle's Entrance Hall during June of 1997. During the Battle of the Astronomy Tower, when the Death Eaters burst through the Entrance Hall in their escape, this Auror was blown away by Severus Snape with another spell when his back was turned. He apparently had not noticed the Death Eaters in the Castle.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, this Auror is the only resistance Hogwarts offers to the rampaging group of Death Eaters who had moments earlier witnessed the murder of Albus Dumbledore.
- He is possibly one of the three Unidentified Aurors stationed at the Great Hall.
- He may also be either Proudfoot or Savage, considering that Tonks was stationed in Hogsmeade alongside them and was called up to defend Hogwarts.
- Considering how quickly he was defeated when caught off guard by Severus Snape, it is also possible that this is a recast of John Dawlish.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
Notes and references