|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Employee at Gringotts (likely)
- Goblin: "M-my Lord ... we t-tried t-to st-stop them.... Im-impostors, my Lord ... broke – broke into the – into the Lestrange's v-vault...."
- Voldemort: "Impostors? What impostors? I thought Gringotts had ways of revealing impostors? Who were they?"
- Goblin: "It was ... it was ... the P-Potter b-boy and t-two accomplices...."
- Voldemort: "And they took? Tell me! What did they take?"
- Goblin: "A ... a s-small golden c-cup, m-my Lord..."
- — The goblin's last words[src]
This Goblin was given the unenviable task of informing Lord Voldemort that a break-in had occurred at Gringotts Wizarding Bank, his current place of occupation, and that an item had been stolen from the Lestrange Vault. When Voldemort demanded to know what had been taken, the goblin hesitantly replied that the stolen object was a small golden cup. Enraged at the loss of one of his Horcruxes, Voldemort immediately killed the goblin with the Avada Kedavra curse, as well as several Wizards present at the time. Voldemort kicked the goblin's corpse aside as he paced the room and planned his next move.