|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "I'm never stocking them again, never!"
- —The manager.[src]
In 1993, he told Harry that he had once lost a lot of money on The Invisible Book of Invisibility, because they never found the books. When the The Monster Book of Monsters became one books required by students at Hogwarts, he had to cope with the new additions to his booklist attacking both each other and him; the manager spent much of that summer vowing never to stock that book again. He also recommend Harry to not buy Death Omens: What to Do When You Know the Worst is Coming as it was enough to frighten anyone to death, and in general doesn't recommend reading books about death omens because one would start seeing them everywhere.
Behind the scenes
- As the owner of Flourish and Blotts, it is possible that his name is either Flourish or Blotts. However, knowing that his shop was established in 15th century, he might not be an indirect descendant of the founder.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (PS2 version)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Notes and references