|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual was a Snatcher who served under Fenrir Greyback during the Second Wizarding War. He was part of the group that captured Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger and took them to Malfoy Manor. Bellatrix Lestrange was shocked when she saw him holding the sword of Gryffindor, and demanded to know where he had gotten it (believing it to have been in her vault at Gringotts). He most unwisely refused her demand to hand it over and was attacked and by the looks of it, killed by Bellatrix in her fury. His fellows escaped, but may have later been killed by Bellatrix, though it is unknown.
Behind the scenes
- This Snatcher was portrayed by Samuel Roukin in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.
- In the film, the Snatcher tells Bellatrix that the sword was in Hermione's bag when they searched her and reckons that it belongs to him now. In response, Bellatrix hits him with a spell which blasts him backwards onto the stairs, killing him. He is also shown to have the Snitch in his possession, but it flutters out of his pocket and returns to Harry when he passes his corpse on the stairs.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, the Snatcher is omitted. Instead, Bellatrix Lestrange finds the Sword of Gryffindor in Hermione's handbag.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)