|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Before 1991 (possibly)
A year later, his portrait had been moved, and now guarded the way to the Slytherin Duelling Dungeon.
Behind the scenes
- This wizard may have passed away sometime prior to 1991 as many portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle depict deceased individuals.
- His attitude against Harry Potter was good when he spoke to him in a secret room behind a bookcase and bad when it was guarding the Slytherin Duelling Dungeon.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version