|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
In the spring of 1996, she was one of the members of the Inquisitorial Squad, formed by then-Headmistress Dolores Umbridge. She was one of the students that saw Fred and George Weasley flying away from school. At the end of the school year, the Inquisitorial Squad was disbanded after Albus Dumbledore returned.
Behind the scenes
- She is portrayed in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Gemma Boyle.
- She is a student in the same year as Harry Potter, since she was taking the O.W.L. examinations at the same time.
- She may possibly be Daphne Greengrass because she is in the same year as Harry Potter and since she is a member of the Inquisitorial Squad.
- She may also be Tracey Davis, Sally-Anne Perks, Sophie Roper, Runcorn, Sally Smith, or Lily Moon.
- She may even be Millicent Bulstrode as Millicent was also in Harry's year and a member of the Inquisitorial Squad.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)