|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
- He goes down towards the Dungeons, despite the Ravenclaw common room being in a tower. However, the complex layout of the Grand Staircase is revealed with detail on the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and it could be possible for them to get down one floor to get to a stairway closer to the Ravenclaw common room and climb the stairs once more. Alternatively, it is possible for them to have gone through a shortcut in the Dungeons, or to use one of the secret passages guarded by portraits. This is explained shortly after as they are seen going upstairs when Percy Weasley said to keep an eye on the staircases, and the screen moves upwards.
- The prefect is portrayed by Richard Reid in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- It is possible that this individual is Robert Hilliard as this boy looked very much like a fifth year and they were both Ravenclaw Prefects.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Appears as generic Ravenclaw Prefect)