Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Harry Potter: "Wanglewort"
- Ravenclaw lady: "Well done young man, you've got the password! At least in here, you'll be safe."
- — Harry and the lady[src]
This Ravenclaw lady had portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle.
In Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she was guarding a secret room in the Dungeons, concealing a Quidditch Armour. The password required to gain entrance was "Wanglewort".
A year later, her portrait had been moved, and now guarded the way to the Ravenclaw Duelling Arena.
Personality and traits
This witch was proud of her House and considered others who dare duel the Ravenclaw Duelling Champion to be "foolish". However, in 1991 she became very nervous as she sensed there was someone in the Castle doing something evil.
Behind the scenes
- This witch may have passed away sometime prior to 1991 as many portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle depict deceased individuals.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version