|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Magical abilities and skills
- Charms: This individual had mastered many Charms, such as the Mending Charm, weather-related charms, the Freezing Charm and the Herbivicus spell. He also had knowledge of many more, such as the Levitation Charm, the Aguamenti Charm, the Wand-Lighting Charm, the Descendo spell and the Summoning Charm.
- Divination: He was somewhat skilled in Divination, as he could forsee costumers arriving in his shop.
- Nonverbal magic: He could produce nonverbal spells smoothly, such as the Herbivicus spell and the Freezing Charm.
- Wandlore: This individual is knowledgeable in the complex science of wandlore. It's unknown if he, being a wandkeeper, also makes wands or merely sells them.
Notes and references
- ↑ A callsheet for auditions for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Japan (transcription here) lists the wandkeeper at Ollivanders as being portrayed as between his mid-40s and 60s.
- ↑ He refers to a custumer's tattoos as "Odd Muggle... stuff" and when a young girl refers to "the film" he says "I have no idea what you're talking about". He also refers to a thumbs-up as "Muggle for 'yes'". As such, it is unlikely he grew up among Muggles.
- ↑ "Theme park may turn people on to the books" (page 3 of 5) at HoumaToday.com
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 "Ollivanders Wand Shop June 2nd" on Youtube.
- ↑ "Ollivanders Wand Shop in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" on Youtube.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 "Wand Fitting at Ollivander's" on Youtube.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Choosing a Wand at Ollivander's" on Youtube.
- ↑ "Ollivanders wand shop *third day*:: Universal Studios Harry Potter" on Youtube.