|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This Hufflepuff lady had portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle.
In Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she was guarding a secret room in the Castle's Grounds, concealing a Chocolate Frog Card. The password required to gain entrance was "Catweasle."
A year later, her portrait had been moved, and now guarded the way to the Hufflepuff Duelling Turrets.
Behind the scenes
- This witch may have passed away sometime prior to 1991 as many portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle depict deceased individuals.
- Catweazle was a British children's television series in the 1970s that featured an eccentric, time-travelling wizard.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version