Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blonde Female Hogwarts Healer Student
This individual was a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at least during the 1997–1998 school year. She fought during the Battle of Hogwarts and was seen tending to injured people. It is unknown if she survived.
This female individual was born sometime in or before 1987, presumably in Great Britain She began attending Hogwarts in at least 1997, and given that she attended the battle it is probable that she started before then. However, she may have snuck back as Colin Creevey did. Nonetheless, she attended the Battle of Hogwarts, tending to injured people along with the school nurse and the nurse's assistant.
It is unknown whether this girl managed to survive the battle, though if she did her later life is unknown.
Behind the scenes
- The girl only appeared as an extra in the film, and was never identified.
- She may be Luca Caruso, Alice Tolipan, or another as-of-yet unidentified person. However, it is equally likely that she is a recognised character, given that only her hair was seen.
Notes and references
Hogwarts Gryffindor Girl during the Battle of Hogwarts
This individual was a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Gryffindor in 1991. She participated in the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998 and was present during Lord Voldemort's speech. It is unknown if she survived.
Behind the scenes
- She could be Alice Tolipan, Luca Caruso, Lily Moon, Sophie Roper, Sally Smith, or Runcorn.
- She is portrayed by Lauren Sherry.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)