|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Unidentified Hogwarts student interested in earth magic|
1980 or earlier
- "I want to get into earth magic. I love to dig."
- —The Hogwarts student.[src]
This individual was a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. He was Sorted into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin, and was very keen on the subject of earth magic which he expected to join in the 1991-1992 school year.
He started at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in or before 1991 and was to be Sorted into either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. He was not very fond of Draco Malfoy, congratulating Harry Potter after the later beat him in a duel.
He was expecting to join the earth magic classes in the start of the 1991-1992 school year. While en route to Hogwarts on 1 September, 1991, he sat on a compartment while picking his nose and eating his bogeys.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ There are students similar to this individual in both the Ravenclaw and Slytherin tables during the Sorting ceremony.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - Game Boy Color