|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual (b. 1951) was a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1962 to 1969, sorted into Gryffindor. He was made a Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team in 1963 and continued until his graduation. He died as young for unknown reasons and a portrait of him was hung in Gryffindor Tower. In 1995, he lost his Golden Snitch. Harry Potter found the Snitch in the portrait of an old man. As a reward, the Seeker gave Harry one of his Snitches back, which he had been keeping behind his frame.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, he was credited as Quidditch Player and was voiced by Adrian Fergus-Fuller. Unlike the other speaking portraits in the Gryffindor Common Room in the game, he does not reappear in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Queen's Handbag
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Notes and references