|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Gryffindor Common Room Portrait|
A portrait of this wizard hung in Gryffindor Tower. In 1994 when Harry Potter opened his golden egg he was terrified and was seen holding his hands over his ears. In 1995, he wondered what Godric Gryffindor would say if he were still alive. He also liked to tell jokes about the Fat Lady, which she did not find amusing.
Behind the scenes
In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, he was credited as GCR Portrait Male 3, and was voiced by Jonathan Kydd. His portrait also appears in the Gryffindor Common Room in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but does not speak.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Deleted scene)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Queen's Handbag
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found