|"He wasn't in Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century, or Notable Magical Names of Our Time [...]"
The subject of this article does not meet our notability standards. Although it is based on canonical/valid information, it was suggested it does not merit its own article and, as such, is to be either deleted or merged with similar articles.
If you disagree with either of these actions, please explain why at Category talk:Non-notable articles or improve the page and remove this tag.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This female Gryffindor student attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Gryffindor House. She and other students were watching the first game of Gryffindor's Quidditch Team with Rubeus Hagrid in 1991 and celebrated with Dean and Ron after the match was over.
This girl started her magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1991 and was Sorted into Gryffindor House. This girl, like the other Gryffindor students, was very happy to go see the first game, and followed Rubeus Hagrid to the Quidditch field.
Behind the scenes
- This individual is played by Julianne Hough in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, but was not credited.
- She could be Sally-Anne Perks, a student in Harry's year whose House is unknown.
- She could also be either Alice Tolipan or Luca Carruse, two students who joined Dumbledore's Army in 1995 to oppose Dolores Umbridge.
- Other possible identities could be Lily Moon, Sophie Roper, Sally Smith, or Runcorn.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)