|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Female Gryffindor Student|
This female Gryffindor student attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Gryffindor House. She and other students were in the first game of the "Gryffindor's 1991 Quidditch Team" with Rubeus Hagrid in 1991 and celebrated with Dean and Ron because they were going in the way of the Quidditch field.
This girl started her magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1991 and was Sorted into Gryffindor House. This girl like the others Gryffindors students, was very happy to go see the first game of the "Gryffindor's 1991 Quidditch Team", and followed Rubeus Hagrid to the Quidditch field.
Behind the scenes
- This individual is played by Julianne Hough in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, but was not credited.
- She could be Sally-Anne Perks, a student in Harry's year whose House is unknown.
- She could also be either Alice Tolipan or Luca Carruse, two students who joined Dumbledore's Army in 1995 to oppose Dolores Umbridge.
- Other possible identities could be Fay Dunbar, Lily Moon, Sophie Roper, Sally Smith, Runcorn or Spinks.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)