|"He wasn't in Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century, or Notable Magical Names of Our Time [...]"
The subject of this article does not meet our notability standards. Although it is based on canonical/valid information, it was suggested it does not merit its own article and, as such, is to be either deleted or merged with similar articles.
If you disagree with either of these actions, please explain why at Category talk:Non-notable articles or improve the page and remove this tag.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This male as a wizard and a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s; during his first year he was sorted into Gryffindor House. He participated in the Final Battle of Hogwarts School in the May of 1998, although his ultimate fate is unknown.
Born in 1980-1981 to a wizarding family in Great Britain or Ireland, this wizard attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and in the 1992 was sorted into the House of Gryffindor. He studied at Hogwarts Castle, until at least the 1997–1998 school year. After possibly having suffered torture for nine months or so, at which point the Battle of Hogwarts occurred on 1 May, 1998. He fought during at least the first half and stopped to listen to the speech given by Neville Longbottom about love and caring. It is unknown whether he survived the war, and indeed nothing of his life after the speech is known.
He had a slightly round face, with eyes that were thrown into deep shadow by his thick eyebrows. He had short, dark hair and rather large ears.
Personality and traits
Little of his character and personality is known, although he seems to be caring enough, seeing how he listened carefully during Neville Longbottom's speech, paying close attention. He also cared enough to fight for his school against the Death Eaters.
Magical abilities and skills
- Defence Against the Dark Arts: This lad survived the first half of the Battle of Hogwarts, during which he was attacked by Death Eaters and their allies. Hence, he must have had some skill in this field.
Behind the scenes
- The boy was played by Aaron Virdee in his film appearance.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (As a generic Gryffindor student)
Notes and references
- ↑ All the under-age students were evacuated and as he was allowed to stay and fight he hence must have been seventeen years or older. He can't be in Harry's year, because the only Gryffindor males in that year were: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas.