|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This goblin was a guard at Gringotts Wizarding Bank in 1991. He wore a uniform of scarlet and gold, and stood by the bank's outer doors to greet visitors. He was described as having a pointed beard, a swarthy, clever face, and was about a head shorter than Harry Potter was when he was eleven.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone he appears outside Vault 713 in a photo in the Daily Prophet. He is seen talking to the Head Goblin and then walking away. The goblin was played by Binde Johal in the film.
- In the film and game he doesn't have a pointed beard.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Seen in Daily Prophet)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Possible appearance)