|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This goblin was a guard at Gringotts Wizarding Bank in 1991. He wore a uniform of scarlet and gold, and stood by the bank's outer doors to greet visitors. He was described as having a pointed beard, a swarthy, clever face, and was about a head shorter than Harry Potter was when he was eleven.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone he appears outside Vault 713 in a photo in the Daily Prophet. He is seen talking to the Head Goblin and then walking away. The goblin was played by Binde Johal in the film.
- In the film and game he doesn't have a pointed beard.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Seen in Daily Prophet)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Possible appearance)