|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Giant at the Battle of Hogwarts|
This individual was a giant and fought in the Battle of Hogwarts fighting for Lord Voldemort. He fought during the Onslaught at the Viaduct and was killed during that battle, halfway across the Viaduct. His dead body is later moved away into the Ravine below, when Voldemort walks towards Hogwarts to announce Harry Potter's death.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This giant is played by Tony Adkins in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 he runs after a red-cloaked wizard and is captured behind an entrance blocked by a portcullis. When he breaks free he runs and falls into the Ravine below.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears as generic giant)