|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- —The giant being held down by roots[src]
This individual was a giant who fought in the Battle of Hogwarts on the 1 May, 1998 for Lord Voldemort. When arriving at the battle he is, however grabbed by the roots in the grounds of Hogwarts, which holds him down and tries to strangle him. However, he manages to break free and is later seen in Viaduct Courtyard, battling in the Courtyard Apocalypse. He was killed during the battle.
Behind the scenes
- This giant is played by Gary Sayer in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- In the film he had a bit of hair, but in the video game he was completely bald.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 he is seen standing in a courtyard in which he sees the trio. When he runs after them he collapses with the wall and falls to the ground. Some of the torches and a bit roof burries him. However he breaks free and is later seen close to the Wooden Bridge fighting Grawp. He is then killed by two suits of armour.
- This giant's reddish skin and the small, horn-like protrusions over his eyes give him a resemblance to an oni, and ogre-like creature from Japanese mythology.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears as generic Giant)