|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual was a giant and fought in the Battle of Hogwarts fighting for Lord Voldemort. He destroyed the suits of armour with one of the Quidditch goal hoops. He is one of the two Giants who participated in the Courtyard Apocalypse, in which he sees Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger and chases after them. When he is about to hit them with the goal hoop, they hide behind one of the Bell towers' bells, and the Giant hits the bell and loses interest in them. However later he got a new interest in chasing them, after they run past him. He then manages to destroy one corner of the courtyard.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This giant is played by Philip Wright in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 he also appears with a Quidditch goal hoop, but instead he stands in front of an entrance and blocks it. The trio uses a phonogragh to make him dance then kill him with a Portable Swamp in a Weasley box.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears as generic Giant)