|"He wasn't in Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century, or Notable Magical Names of Our Time [...]"
The subject of this article does not meet our notability standards. Although it is based on canonical/valid information, it was suggested it does not merit its own article and, as such, is to be either deleted or merged with similar articles.
If you disagree with either of these actions, please explain why at Category talk:Non-notable articles or improve the page and remove this tag.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Harry Stunned the Death Eater as they passed..."
This man had a small black moustache, short black hair, and narrow eyes. He was of an average height and build, with Caucasian skin flushed from the battle. He wore a pair of black boots and a black cape, as well as a shirt that, right before he was Stunned, shone brightly.
Personality and traits
If his occupation reveals his personality, he was a cruel, sadistic person, cunning yet not entirely as intelligent as most people. However, not much is known of this aspect of him, as he was only briefly seen.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was a Death Eater in the 1990s, though he wasn't neccessarily of age, as Voldemort allowed underage wizards to join the Death Eaters
- ↑ Him being a Death Eaters implies that he was most likely of wizarding heritage, though Voldemort asked muggle-borns to joiin the Death Eaters in rare cases.
- ↑ Rowling said in an interview that no Death Eater except Severus Snape could produce a Patronus.