|Unfogging the Future|
In or prior to 1993
It is a thick, black-bound book with a picture on the front cover depicting the full moon shrouded in fog.
Tea leaf symbols
- An acorn represents a "windfall, unexpected gold".
- The club represents "an attack"
- A cross would mean "trials and suffering"
- The falcon is symbolic of "a deadly enemy"
- A five-leaf clover would be representative of "a horrible rash tomorrow morning, dear" 
- The Grim, a large dog, is a sure sign of "death"
- A skull represents "danger in your path"
- The sun is symbolic of "great happiness"
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Los Angeles Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Contemporary Set Exhibit Report from the Leaky Cauldron
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pottermore
- ↑ Prisoner of Azkaban script at the Internet Movie Script Database (archived here via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
|Professors: Sybill Trelawney · Firenze|
|Known Seers: Calchas · Cassandra Vablatsky · Cassandra Trelawney · Inigo Imago · Mopsus · Professor Mopsus · Unidentified female Seer · Unidentified male Seer|
|Textbooks: The Dream Oracle · Unfogging the Future|
|Methods: Astrology · Cartomancy · Catoptromancy · Crystal-gazing · Crystal ball · Dream interpretation · Fire-omens · Heptomology · Ichthyomancy · Palmistry · Ornithomancy · Tarot cards · Tessomancy|
|Divination at Hogwarts: Divination (class) · Divination Classroom · Divination staircase · Sybill Trelawney's office · Classroom 11|