|Twilfitt and Tattings|
- Madam Malkin: "I think this left sleeve could come up a little bit more, dear, let me just…"
- Draco Malfoy: "Ouch! Watch where you're putting your pins, woman! Mother, I don't think I want these anymore."
- Narcissa Malfoy: "You're right, Draco. Now I know the kind of scum that shops here… We'll do better at Twilfitt and Tattings."
- Madam Malkin: "Well, really?"
- — Draco and Narcissa Malfoy leave Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.[src]
After a confrontation between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger in Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, Narcissa Malfoy and her son rudely left the shop, expressing their preference of Twilfitt and Tattings out loud.
Among their range of clothes, one could purchase the following items:
- Suede Top Hat with Ribbon (black, blue, brown)
- Pointed Wizards' Hat (black, green, blue)
- Pointed Wizards' Hat with Buckle (blue, red, green)
- Part of the name of the shop, "Twilfitt" is obviously a play on "it will fit". A "tatting" is a kind of coarse, knotted lace.
Notes and references