|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
A trumpet is a type of instrument in the brass family. Ron Weasley is capable of playing one. a trumpet was seen in the Chamber of Secrets. A group of students were seen playing music during the Triwizard Tournament Third Task. Some of the instruments was specialised trumpets.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, during Year 1, Ron played Hedwig's Theme using a trumpet in an attempt to make Fluffy go back to sleep, though he was unsuccessful.
- One of the possible questions that can be asked during the sorting quiz on Pottermore is about musical instrument preferences. One of the possible answers is the trumpet.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7