|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Transmogrify is a transforming spell that deforms the body of the target, such as causing the opponent to sprout wings.
English "transmogrify", meaning "to change or alter greatly, often to grotesque effect".
Behind the scenes
- This spell does not appear to be very advanced magic, given that it only requires two transfiguration lessons to learn in the TCG.
- The TCG card that this spell debuts on only works on Creature cards, so the spell probably only functions on beasts.
- This spell may be the basis for the Transmogrifian Torture.
- It could be the spell that used Rubeus Hagrid to grow a pig tail on Dudley Dursley's backside.
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)