Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "[…] and, in pride of place, an enormous gray cake in the shape of a tombstone, with tar-like icing forming the words,
SIR NICHOLAS DE MIMSY-PORPINGTON
DIED 31ST OCTOBER, 1492"
A Tombstone cake was a cake and one of the foods served at Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington's five-hundredth Deathday Party.  It was most likely rotten or otherwise spoiled, as most if not all of the other food at this feast was, as ghosts are almost able to taste rotten food by wafting through it. It was iced in a tar-like substance, which spelled Sir Nicholas's name and death date.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First identified as Tombstone cake)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Chapter 8 (The Deathday Party)