|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Tomato (binomial name Solanum lycopersicum) is a mildly acidic red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable, although technically qualifying as a fruit.
In 1991, while Vernon Dursley took them on the run from wizards, the Dursley family and Harry Potter ate stale cornflakes and cold tinned tomatoes for breakfast while staying at the Railview Hotel.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned on a sign, as BLT)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned on a sign, as BLT) (Appears in photographs)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Mentioned on a sign, as BLT)