Born in Kensington, London, he grew up in Epsom with his mother, Sharon, his father, Peter, and his three older brothers, Jonathan, Ashley and Chris. Felton first came to attention in 1995 when he was featured in a number of top television commercials, in some of which he took the starring role. He shot to fame, and in 1996 he played the part of Peagreen Clock in Peter Hewitt's The Borrowers, and later as Louis in the film Anna and the King which also starred Jodie Foster. Rumours spread of Tom taking part in the series Home Farm Twins, but the show never came out of cancellation. Before the Harry Potter years, in 1995, he was also known to have performed as the voice of James on the television series "Bugs". More recently though, he has become known for his portrayal of Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter films.
Felton has also been in several later TV series, namely Second Sight I and II playing witness Thomas Ingham opposite Clive Owen. In addition, Felton is a talented singer and has been a member of four choirs during his childhood. Recently, he published his own songs, in coordination with 'Feltbeats' which can be seen on Youtube. He has uploaded many tracks, each featuring him and his guitar. He was even offered a place in the Guildford Cathedral Choir. He also enjoys football, ice-skating, rollerblading, basketball, cricket, swimming and tennis. His favourite pastime is carp fishing. At age 11, he worked in a fishery, partially due to his passion.
Tom was nominated and voted in fourteenth place in Portrait Magazine, Top 30 Under 30 2009 List. Felton's fellow Harry Potter co-stars were also nominated; Bonnie Wright who plays Ginny Weasley was in second place, Evanna Lynch who plays Luna Lovegood was in third place, Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley was in fifth place, Emma Watson who plays Hermione Granger was in eighth place and Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry Potter was in eighteenth place in Portrait Magazine, Top 30 Under 30 2009 List.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2||Draco Malfoy|
|2010||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||Draco Malfoy|
|2007||Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix|
|2005||Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire|
|2004||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban|
|2002||Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets|
|2001||Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone|
|1999||Anna and the King||Louis Leonowens|
|1998||The Borrowers||Peagreen Clock|
Behind the scenes
- He attended Howard of Effingham School until May of 2004.
- His favourite car brand is BMW.
- His favourite clothes brands are Armani and Versace.
- He listens to rap and hip-hop music.
- Visits St. Lawrence in New York almost annually to compete in the Carping Competition.
- He currently has music videos on YouTube, under the account "feltbeats", featuring him singing and playing guitar. His songs can also be bought on the iTunes Store and Amazon.com.
- He also appeared on Eight Out of Ten Cats, a comedy panel show about public opinion, news and statistics. It was during this appearance that host, Jimmy Carr, treated him in a comedically patronising manner, (due to his being noticably younger than the other panelists), particuarly at his excitement about the at-the-time new Transformers film.
- He was the first of several actors from The Borrowers to appear in the Harry Potter films; others include Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley) and Jim Broadbent (Horace Slughorn).
- His real-life girlfriend Jade Olivia plays his on-screen wife Astoria Greengrass in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- His real hair colour is a sandy brown and he has, to date (December 2010), dyed his hair 18 times for the films.
- He is one of the thirteen actors to appear in all eight Harry Potter films. 
- His co-star and on-screen enemy Emma Watson had a crush on Tom in the earlier films."
- Official Site
- Tom Felton's Twitter account
- Tom Felton's YouTube account
- Tom Felton at Coolspotters.com
- Tom Felton at The Fashion Spot.com
- Tom Felton on Wikipedia