Toby Finn Regbo (born 18 October, 1991, Hammersmith, London, England, U.K) is a English actor who was cast as the young Albus Dumbledore in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He only appears in photographs in Part 1, and was not credited for his appearance. His scenes were cut from Part 2.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I (2010) - Young Dumbledore
- Mr. Nobody (2009) - Nemo Nobody (age 15)
- 1939 (2009) - Michael Walton
- M.I.High - Chad Turner (episode "Super Blane", 2007)
- Sharpe's Challenge (2006) (TV) - Ensign