Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Holidaying in Ilfracombe
Tilly had been holidaying with her family in Ilfracombe, in Devon in 1932. One day, a rogue Common Welsh Green dragon swooped down upon the beach, full of sunbathing Muggles. Along with her family, Tilly fended off the attack, thus preventing any fatalities. The family then proceeded to perform "the largest batch of Memory Charms this century" on the inhabitants of Ilfracombe.
In 1993, a Portrait of Tilly was hung at the first-floor corridor of Hogwarts Castle, protecting a secret area. A password was needed to access it. The password to said portrait was Dirigible.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Toke's Chocolate Frog Card in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (companion book) - Magical Beasts in Hiding