A remake of The Three Broomsticks Inn is located in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in the Islands of Adventure in Orlando. Visitors can drink and eat various foods in this restaurant including Butterbeer. The plans for the Three Broomsticks Inn were first created for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and later used for the Three Broomsticks Inn set in the film version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
A platter of food for four including:
- Fresh Garden Salad with Lite Vinaigrette
- Rotisserie Smoked Chicken
- Chargrilled Ribs
- Roasted Corn-on-the-cob
- Roasted Potatoes
- Mixed Vegetables (Broccoli, Carrot, and Red Pepper)
- Shepherd's Pie with Garden Salad - Ground beef and vegetables crowned with potatoes.
- Fish and Chips - Fresh North Atlantic Cod battered & fried with chips and tartar sauce.
- Cornish Pasties with Garden Salad - Flakey pastry pies filled with ground beef, vegetables, & potatoes served with a side salad and a choice of dressing.
- Rotisserie Smoked Chicken Platter - Served with roasted corn and roasted potatoes.
- Chargrilled Rib Platter - Served with roasted corn and roasted potatoes.
- Chicken and Ribs Platter - Served with roasted corn and roasted potatoes.
- Smoked Turkey Leg - Served with wedge fries.
- Fish and Chips
- Chicken Legs
- Chicken Fingers
- Mac N Cheese
- Roasted Potatoes
- Baked Potato
- Corn on the Cob
- Seasoned Wedge Fries
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Fruit Cup
- Soup and Salad Combo - Potato & Leek OR Split Pea & Ham Soup, Side Salad and choice of dressing
- Rotisserie Smoked Chicken Salad
- Frozen Butterbeer
- Pumpkin Juice
- Pumpkin fizz
- Sparkling Water
- Natural Sparkling Water
- Cider (Apple or Pear)
- Iced Tea (Sweet, Unsweetened, or Raspberry)
- Lemonade & Iced Tea Mix
- Draught Beers (Hog's Head Brew or Domestic Beer)
- Cup of Ice Cream (Strawberry & Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Chocolate)
- Chocolate Trifle
- Freshly Baked Apple Pie
Notes and references
- ↑ The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, June 6th 1010, NBC TV Special