- a) Give the incantation and
b) Describe the wand movement required to make objects fly.
- Identify the spell that causes "bogies" (British slang for dried nasal mucus) to turn into bats and attack the victim. List significant historical moments.
- Give the correct name for the Shield Charm. Which spell can it not deflect & why?
- Identify the Charm, which turns an object into a Portkey, a device which transports the toucher to a desired destination. Describe what happens.
- PESKIPIKSI PESTERNOMI - Is this a genuine Charm? If not conjure up the correct Latin terminology.
- MUFFLIATO. Describe this Charms action & suggest options for its Etymology.
- What other effects does the RICTUSEMPRA CHARM invoke, apart from uncontrollable, unpreventable laughter? Give at least 2 examples.
- Describe the complex interaction between the Colloportus and Alohomora spells.
- Which spell causes animals or beings of lesser intelligence to attack when summoned? Give an example.
- Which Charm does the Liberacorpus neutralize? What would be an alternative Spell to have the same effect?
- FINITE INCANTATEM - Does this End or Refine a Spell? Describe.
- If MOBILIARBUS and MOBILICORPUS are variations of the same basic spell, identify the Latin word that links them. Give an example of this charm in use.
- Hermione Granger noted that Cheering Charms were covered, although she did not feel that she did justice to them, and thought that she should have included the counter-charm for hiccoughs.
- A question twenty-three existed, on which Hermione also felt she did not do well.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)