At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
The Wizard's Voice was a weekly American wizarding newspaper based in New York during the 1920s. With offices located at 75 Lexington Avenue, it sold for 1 dragot and offered an alternative perspective to the more widely known The New York Ghost. Its slogan was "Orator to the Common Wizard".
- Inexplicable Events Continue to Mystify Wizarding Community: But Are We Being Sheltered From the Truth?
- Rare Spells Exercised to Control the Truth" by editor-in-chief Luxo Karuzos II
- Gellert Grindelwald: Malevolent and Most Wanted Criminal Wizard Still at Large
- Louisiana Swamp Monster Hair is Mystery Wand Core: New Orleans Wandmaker Violetta Beauvais Secret Component Revealed: The Rougarou
- A Conspiracy of Silence?
- Record Numbers Attend Romanian Warlock Convention
- New York
- Is Truth Being Told About Explosions
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them