At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
The New York Ghost was an American wizarding newspaper based in New York. It was published daily from at least 1863 and offered an evening Sunset Edition as well as a West Coast supplement every Thursday. A single issue cost 0.03 dragots, while a 12 month subscription cost 5 dragots and was delivered by owl. Its slogan was "Enchanted Dispatches to the American Wizard."
20 November 1926 Sunset editionEdit
- Grindelwald: Deadly Wizard Evades Capture
- Threatens wizarding world with exposure
- Authorities investigate claims of Grindelwald sighting in Bratislava
- Aurors Dispatched Nationwide in Light of Exposure Crisis
- CounsOWL: ?Questions? answered about your feathered friend!!
- Recruiting: Become an Obliviator
- Moon & Sun Aspects
28 November 1926 editionEdit
- Gellert Grindelwald: Dark Wizard Strikes Again in Europe
- European Aurors Ready to Fight
- 'Pincushion' Pygmy Puff Extricated from No-Maj Haberdashery
- Baltimore Bride Confesses to Permanent Sticking Charm
- Picquery Condemns Voodoo Leniency
- Tabby Talk
- Weekend Breaks by Broom
- Basic Witch
- Romance in Runes
- Ancient Wands Unearthed in Boise Archaeological Dig
- Herbologist Attacked by Mandrakes
- Regulators Examine Use of Engorgement Charm in Home Improvement
1 December 1926 Sunset Final EditionEdit
- Grindelwald Attacks Intensify Risking War with No-Majs
- I.C.W. convened for Emergency Talks
- MACUSA...Is the USA Ready?
- Love at First Bite: The Unlikely Tale of a Vampire
- Yellowstone disturbances "holds no magical connections" says Picquery
- Splinched Finger Chaos at Charleston Chicken Factory
- Fire Halts Play at Annual Gobstones Convention
- Acclaimed Poetess Denies Hoodwink Allegations
- No-Maj Ingredients and Their Place in Modern Potion-making" - Los Angeles - California
- Harbour the Magic of the Scottish Highlands with Hagpipes
- Quidditch Quizzical: How Well do you Know the National League?
- The medical modes of the rich and famous
- Bogus Seer Defies Sceptics to Win Jackpot
- Healers Demand Negotiations Over Working Hours
- Electricity epidemic: Understanding the No-Maj phenomenon
- Black magic: How to get the most out of your every day robes
- Leading sneakoscope supplier boasts record sales
- Stinksap Extract Sourced in Best-Selling Toothpaste
- How to Win a Rust Repellent Cauldron
- Spot the Snargaluff
- Rune Riddles
- Pygmy Puff Pelmanism
6 December 1926 Sunrise Early EditionEdit
- Is Anyone Safe? Grindelwald Spreads Fear Worldwide
- No-Majs in Grave Danger Warns Piquery
- Scourer descendants in magical identity crisis
- Is No-Maj Literature Worth Reading?
- The 984th Spell-ing Wasp National Competition arrives in NYC
- Entertainer Convicted after Public Magical Juggling Display
- Family Poltergeist Goes AWOL Following Altercation
- MACUSA Officials Demand More Witches in the Workplace
- Hallowe'en sees record-breaking sales of No-Maj brooms
- Prehistoric Manuscripts Prompts Doubt over Wandlore Dates
- Venomous Tentacula Traps Burglar in Tenements Robbery
- Grindewald's Stratagim? World Domination?
- Confounded No-Majs Misunderstand Crucial Democratic Vote
6 December 1926 Sunset Final EditionEdit
- Magical Disturbances Risk Wizarding Exposure
- What is this perplexing sinister aura?
- Hundreds of Forged Wand Permits Intercepted. A Connection With Current Unexplainable Events?
- Gellert Grindelwald International Wizard Hunt Intensifies (New York, Paris, London, and Caxambu)
- Book of the Week: The Flap of the Cape
- Witches Live Among Us!
- No-majes consider Second Salemers' claim
- Further threat to wizarding secrecy?
- Suspicious Wizards Questioned by MACUSA Officials
- The Midwest Association of Warlocks and Witches Questioning MACUSA's Defence Efforts (Chicago, Illinois)
- No-Maj holiday season threatened by explosions. Panic soars. (No-Maj Bureau - New Jersey)
- The MACUSA Index of Magical Exposure Threat
- Become An Obliviator- Recruiting Now
- International Wizard Hunt Intensifies
- Reward of 3,500 dragots for the arrest of Alberto Macellarius (A.K.A. 'The Rat')
- Threat Levels of Magical Exposure (from 1913 to 1926)
- Wizard's Checkers
- Celestial Update
- Federal Bureau of Covert Vigilance and No-Maj Obliviation - Record Penalties Issued
- Lunar Low-down: Moon cycles this week
- Moon & Sun Aspects
7 December 1926 Sunset Final EditionEdit
- Prominent No-Maj killed by magical beast: MACUSA Headquarters raises security level
- President Seraphina Picquery calling for all Aurors to be on full alert: International support not yet confirmed.
- Divination Supplement !Every Friday!
- Undercover AURORS called to City Hall: Top Aurors Squad Apparated at City Hall to investigate
- Major Investigation Department hunting all wanted criminals
- Scared parents asking Ilvermorny School to hold all students during the holiday season
- Wizards Baffled! Is Soccer the No-Majes Quidditch?
- No-Majes in total Panic! MACUSA to protect agitated New York population
- No-Maj Cabaret Singer is a Goblin?
- Moon & Sun Aspects
- The New York Ghost may be a play on the New York Post, one of America's oldest newspapers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The "Sunset Edition" appears to mimic the Daily Prophet's publication of an "Evening Prophet" edition.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume One: Extraordinary People and Fascinating Places
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them