At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
The New York Ghost was an American wizarding newspaper based in New York. It was published daily from at least 1863 and offered an evening Sunset Edition as well as a West Coast supplement every Thursday. A single issue cost 0.03 dragots, while a 12 month subscription cost 5 dragots and was delivered by owl. Its slogan was "Enchanted Dispatches to the American Wizard."
- ..y Tales of New York
- New Spell-ing Wasp Champ after Rip-Roaring Final
- Fitzrovia, London Set to Host Golden Quill Awards
- Ancient Powers of 'Accio!' - The greatest magical wonder?
- Ban on Everlasting Candle Screech
- Wakey-Up! Brew: More potent than No-Maj coffee?
- Haunted Howlers: Bespoke memos for the faint-hearted
- Stitz Stationers ad
- Peachy Witchy ad
- Golden Dawn Custard Powder ad
- Pinnock's Giggle Water ad
- The New York Academy of House-Elf Training ad
- Herbivicus Charm Responsible for Gargantuan Christmas Trees: No-Maj Christmas market swiftly ... amid growing safety fears
- Ever-glowing pixie lights at Ebbingdlaes cause much excitement!
- Spell-Casting Aspersions! How the mighty wizards have fallen
- Step-by-Step Apothecary
- Pukwudgie Sighting: Confirmed as Hoax
- Enchanted Snow Bewitches No-Maj Shoppers in Times Square - Obliviators are drafted in to undo the unfavorable incident
- Anti-Wizard Sentiment On The Rise
- Spell-casting overload in tenements causes havoc!
- Counterfeit Dragots Found Statewide! Forged tender traced as far as Buford, Wyoming.
- Giant Magical Typefaces Suitable For The Young And Old
- ... Continues -
- Jiggling Jowels - When engorgement charms go wrong
- When Extreme Incantations Go Wrong - Utahn wizard lives to tell the tale
- Croatian Centaur Colony Under Observation
- Wisconsin Witch Jailed for Elixer of Life Hoax
- Wampus Cat
- Horned Serpent
- 315 Points
- The Charms Chalice Winner
- Where is Grindelwald? - Ministry Aurors widen search across Europe - by N. Lima and A. Tolipan - London, Paris and Berlin
- I.W.C. Security Advisors Call Immediate Conference in Antwerp
- Albanian Animagus Fools Local Authorities
- Ukrainian dragon dealer admits to illegal breeding
- Denmark Legalises Apparition In Under Seventeens
20 November 1926 Sunset edition
- Grindelwald: Deadly Wizard Evades Capture
- Threatens wizarding world with exposure
- Authorities investigate claims of Grindelwald sighting in Bratislava
- Aurors Dispatched Nationwide in Light of Exposure Crisis
- CounsOWL: ?Questions? answered about your feathered friend!!
- Recruiting: Become an Obliviator
- Moon & Sun Aspects
28 November 1926 edition
- Gellert Grindelwald: Dark Wizard Strikes Again in Europe
- European Aurors Ready to Fight
- 'Pincushion' Pygmy Puff Extricated from No-Maj Haberdashery
- Baltimore Bride Confesses to Permanent Sticking Charm
- Picquery Condemns Voodoo Leniency
- Justice must prevail! Picquery states
- How the warble flute changed the New Orleans jazz scene
- Magical Style: A Retrospective of No-Maj Hallowe'en Costumes
- Essential timeline and in-depth interviews with top players
- Quidditch Quick-Fire The Inter-State League in One Swift Summary
- CONSUMER CLIMATE: How the atmospheric charm has affected the shopping experience
- Warlocks Dispute Recent Ruling Over Crystal Ball Regulation
- Mystery Poltergeist Wreaks Havoc in Nashville Diner
- Disqualified Seeker Repents Use of Unlawful Elixir
- Tabby Talk
- Weekend Breaks by Broom
- Basic Witch
- Romance in Runes
- Ancient Wands Unearthed in Boise Archaeological Dig
- Herbologist Attacked by Mandrakes
- Regulators Examine Use of Engorgement Charm in Home Improvement
1 December 1926 Sunset Final Edition
- Grindelwald Attacks Intensify Risking War with No-Majs
- I.C.W. convened for Emergency Talks
- MACUSA...Is the USA Ready?
- Love at First Bite: The Unlikely Tale of a Vampire
- Yellowstone disturbances "holds no magical connections" says Picquery
- Splinched Finger Chaos at Charleston Chicken Factory
- Fire Halts Play at Annual Gobstones Convention
- Acclaimed Poetess Denies Hoodwink Allegations
- No-Maj Ingredients and Their Place in Modern Potion-making" - Los Angeles - California
- Harbour the Magic of the Scottish Highlands with Hagpipes
- Quidditch Quizzical: How Well do you Know the National League?
- The medical modes of the rich and famous
- Bogus Seer Defies Sceptics to Win Jackpot
- Healers Demand Negotiations Over Working Hours
- Electricity epidemic: Understanding the No-Maj phenomenon
- Black magic: How to get the most out of your every day robes
- Leading sneakoscope supplier boasts record sales
- Stinksap Extract Sourced in Best-Selling Toothpaste
- How to Win a Rust Repellent Cauldron
- Spot the Snargaluff
- Rune Riddles
- Pygmy Puff Pelmanism
2 December 1926 - Final Sunset Edition
- Wicked Wireless
- Picquery Calls For Calm
- Gellert Grindelwald marshals Dark wizards
- Priceless Relic Or Obsolete Portkey? Decoding Your Attic Antiques
- Mimbletonia fungus Served At No-Maj Gala Dinner
- Japanese Kappa Washed Up on Western Seaboard
- House-elf Sentenced Over Trifle Poisoning Scandal
- Unexpected rainfall jeopardises Pumpkin harvest
- International demand for rare armadillo bile increases
- Baltimore Broomstick Ban Continues
- Flobberworm Mucus Boosts Infant Immunity, Say Healers
- Dragonologists warn against hazardous pesticides
- Animagi Campaign For Animal Welfare
- Spirit sounds: how the banshee cry is soothing the senile
- Gobstone Gallery: Team U.S.A's Success Throughout the Years
- The Token Titbit: Gossip you can't be deprived of
- Improve Your Foxtrot with a Tarantallegra Charm
- Enchantress Rejects Claims of Foul Play in Beauty Pageant
6 December 1926 Sunrise Early Edition
- Is Anyone Safe? Grindelwald Spreads Fear Worldwide
- No-Majs in Grave Danger Warns Piquery
- Scourer descendants in magical identity crisis
- Is No-Maj Literature Worth Reading?
- The 984th Spell-ing Wasp National Competition arrives in NYC
- Entertainer Convicted after Public Magical Juggling Display
- Family Poltergeist Goes AWOL Following Altercation
- MACUSA Officials Demand More Witches in the Workplace
- Hallowe'en sees record-breaking sales of No-Maj brooms
- Prehistoric Manuscripts Prompts Doubt over Wandlore Dates
- Venomous Tentacula Traps Burglar in Tenements Robbery
- Grindewald's Stratagim? World Domination?
- Confounded No-Majs Misunderstand Crucial Democratic Vote
6 December 1926 Sunset Final Edition
- Magical Disturbances Risk Wizarding Exposure
- What is this perplexing sinister aura?
- Hundreds of Forged Wand Permits Intercepted. A Connection With Current Unexplainable Events?
- Gellert Grindelwald International Wizard Hunt Intensifies (New York, Paris, London, and Caxambu)
- Book of the Week: The Flap of the Cape
- Witches Live Among Us!
- No-majes consider Second Salemers' claim
- Further threat to wizarding secrecy?
- Suspicious Wizards Questioned by MACUSA Officials
- The Midwest Association of Warlocks and Witches Questioning MACUSA's Defence Efforts (Chicago, Illinois)
- No-Maj holiday season threatened by explosions. Panic soars. (No-Maj Bureau - New Jersey)
- The MACUSA Index of Magical Exposure Threat
- Become An Obliviator- Recruiting Now
- International Wizard Hunt Intensifies
- Reward of 3,500 dragots for the arrest of Alberto Macellarius (A.K.A. 'The Rat')
- Threat Levels of Magical Exposure (from 1913 to 1926)
- Wizard's Checkers
- Celestial Update
- Federal Bureau of Covert Vigilance and No-Maj Obliviation - Record Penalties Issued
- Lunar Low-down: Moon cycles this week
- Moon & Sun Aspects
7 December 1926 Sunset Final Edition
- Prominent No-Maj killed by magical beast: MACUSA Headquarters raises security level
- President Seraphina Picquery calling for all Aurors to be on full alert: International support not yet confirmed.
- Divination Supplement !Every Friday!
- Undercover AURORS called to City Hall: Top Aurors Squad Apparated at City Hall to investigate
- MACUSA and The I.C.W. to crack down on illegal wizards
- Aurors to Shut Down Speakeasies Around the Country
- Major Investigation Department hunting all wanted criminals
- Scared parents asking Ilvermorny School to hold all students during the holiday season
- Wizards Baffled! Is Soccer the No-Majes Quidditch?
- USA Quidditch League Top Players in forbidden potions SCANDAL
- WizTour in New York hit by fear!
- No-Majes in total Panic! MACUSA to protect agitated New York population
- No-Maj Cabaret Singer is a Goblin?
- Moon & Sun Aspects
- Business and finance reporter
- Sports reporter
- Arts and culture reporter
- Reporter for No-Maj Bureau
- C. Williamsum
- D. Figueiredus
- Franciscus Fieldwake
- K. Machadus
- Luciano Limus
- M. Miraphorumus
- M. P. Nettum
- M. Ralphous
- Marilias Kistmanus
- Matheus Limusa
- N. Amorinus
- N. Newzer
- R. Amorim
- R. Palombus
Business and finance reporter
Arts and culture reporter
Reporter for No-Maj Bureau
- The New York Ghost may be a play on the New York Post, one of America's oldest newspapers.
Behind the scenes
- The "Sunset Edition" appears to mimic the Daily Prophet's publication of an "Evening Prophet" edition.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume One: Extraordinary People and Fascinating Places
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them