|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
|The Lady and the Unicorn|
c. late 15th century
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy (replicas)
The Lady and the Unicorn is the modern name given to a set of six wool and silk tapestries, so named because each tapestry features a noble lady and a unicorn. Replicas of the tapestries were hung on the walls of Gryffindor Tower by the 1990s.
Behind the scenes
- A Lego version of the tapestries was featured in Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Queen's Handbag
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7