Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ronald Weasley: "Right. What can you see in mine?"
- Harry Potter: "A load of soggy brown stuff."
- — Harry Potter's first attempt at tessomancy[src]
Tea leaf symbols
From Unfogging the Future, pages five and six:
- Acorn - "windfall, unexpected gold"
- Club - "an attack"
- Cross - "trials and suffering"
- Falcon - "a deadly enemy"
- The Grim - "death"
- Skull - "danger in your path"
- Sun - "great happiness"
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (GBA version only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault
Notes and references
|Professors: Sybill Trelawney · Firenze|
|Known Seers: Calchas · Cassandra Vablatsky · Cassandra Trelawney · Inigo Imago · Mopsus · Professor Mopsus · Unidentified female Seer · Unidentified male Seer|
|Textbooks: The Dream Oracle · Unfogging the Future|
|Methods: Astrology · Cartomancy · Catoptromancy · Crystal-gazing · Crystal ball · Dream interpretation · Fire-omens · Heptomology · Ichthyomancy · Palmistry · Ornithomancy · Tarot cards · Tessomancy|
|Divination at Hogwarts: Divination (class) · Divination Classroom · Divination staircase · Sybill Trelawney's office · Classroom 11|