Bertie Higgs (possible relative)
Terence Higgs (b. 1970s) was a wizard and a Slytherin student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was the Slytherin Quidditch team Seeker during the 1991–1992 season, but was soon replaced by Draco Malfoy in 1992. However, it is unknown if he was still attending Hogwarts at that time, or if he went to a different school. Like Adrian Pucey, he appears to be one of the more decent Slytherins, as he seems to play by the rules of Quidditch and doesn't resort to cheating.
Behind the scenes
Terentius was a Roman family name. It may mean "tender" or "gracious". Higgs is variation of Hicks, from old English Hicke, a nickname for the Norman French name Richard. The early English substituted an "H" because they had trouble saying the letter "R".
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter for Kinect