Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terence Higgs (b. 1970s) was a wizard and a Slytherin student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was the Slytherin Quidditch team Seeker during the 1991–1992 season, but was soon replaced by Draco Malfoy in 1992. However, it is unknown if he was still attending Hogwarts at that time, or if he had already graduated. Like Adrian Pucey, he appears to be one of the more decent Slytherins, as he seems to play by the rules of Quidditch and doesn't resort to cheating.
Behind the scenes
- Terence Higgs was portrayed by British actor Will Theakston.
- In film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Terence Higgs used the cobbing foul against Harry Potter, although he could have done it simply in retaliation, since Harry cobbed him first. It is unclear if this was the case, as Terence ended up cobbing Harry four times as opposed to twice.
Terentius was a Roman family name. It may mean "tender" or "gracious". Higgs is variation of Hicks, from old English Hicke, a nickname for the Norman French name Richard. The early English substituted an "H" because they had trouble saying the letter "R".
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter for Kinect