Why is the winged horse in the XX-class as well as in the XXX-class as well as in the XXXX-class? It can only be in one class, which class is it? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Harry granger (talk • contribs).
- The specific Ministry status depends on the breed of the winged horse and their training. Edit:I just checked my copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (real) and XX-XXXX is how "Winged horse" is listed. -Shorty1982 18:31, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. I have the book, too, but that I had forgotten. That explains all. Harry granger 21:29, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I had to double check what it said myself. Hence the "Edit" addition to my post above. Made the first part and then decided to check the book. -Shorty1982 21:32, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- That happened to me, too. First editing and then remembering you could have done that and that, leading to a new post. Harry granger 21:43, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
Winged horses and Disillusionment
Are wizards that live in wizarding societies required to cast the disillusionment charm on their winged horses, or did Fantastic Beasts give any info on this? ProfessorTofty (talk) 02:51, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, they are. "As with the Hippogriff, the owner of a winged horse is required to perform a Disillusionment Charm upon it at regular intervals [...]." -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 02:59, November 29, 2012 (UTC)